My new gumtree ad

Has anyone seen that REALLY fit physicist's ad?

I was on here yesterday and there was an ad for a REALLY gorgeous Indian girl who claimed to be a physicist. Now I'm not a stalker or anything but I just wanted to look at her profile again cos she had lovely eyes and a penchant for lingerie that I've never seen in physicists before.

As a physics teacher I thought she would make a great role model for kids and just wanted to track her down to ask her to come into my school and do a talk to encourage the horny adolescent boys to take up physics. With all the closures of physics departments across the country recently, I see having a really fit girl in lingerie in my physics lab as doing a public service.

If anyone knows what happened to this ad or would like to pose in lingerie in my lab while talking about physics please don't hesitate to contact me.
blog comments powered by Disqus