Nurse

Those regular readers among you may recall that I lived with a male nurse. Unlike in the UK where we don't tend to name people after biblical figures on purpose, his name is Jesus, a common name here in Spain.

According to Pieter, the new Dutch flatmate, in Holland it is illegal to name your child Jesus and according to the Religious Freaks website, if Jesus were alive today he would be smoking a big fat blunt, but enough of that...

Anyway, Jesus moved out on Friday because he bought an Audi TT and can no longer afford to live in Madrid. I got back home on Thursday and Jesus was cooking dinner.

It was at that moment I realised that I was witnessing a very important event.

The Last Supper of Jesus.

I'm sorry for the long-winded build-up but I thought it was funny...
blog comments powered by Disqus