Light-racquet

I used to play a lot of badminton when I was younger.

At home, we had flies in the living room, and to practice badminton I used to run around the living room, smacking flies with the flyswat.

It's not fair game if they're landed, so I'd wave at them until they flew away.

Anyway, one day I was chasing this particularly fast fly around the room and I just couldn't get him.

After about 15 minutes of chasing I decided that I should try another tactic.

So I sat there in the centre of the room, closed my eyes and listened.

Then, with my eyes closed I snapped out a backhand right and felt contact.

Opening my eyes I looked around and the fly was sliding down the wall on the opposite side of the room.

That was when I realised that I was more than human.

That was when I became a jedi.

blog comments powered by Disqus