Pimp my photos

Since I got a digital camera, I've started taking WAY too many photos. Anyone who's looked at my flickr stream knows that. I'm not the best photographer in the world either, and often I decide to go and print a load of photos out.

This means my house is now full of my crap photos and I can't do a great deal with them. And that, my dear reader is where YOU come in.

I would love to send you some of my photos, the REAL photos that is not the digital ones, and I hope that you can work your artistic magic on them and send them back. 

If you want to pimp my photos, just drop me a line in the comments below and sort me out with your address by email or post and I'll send you a bunch of photos and a little present!

Usual address please

Pimp my photos
c/o my REAL wall
PO Box 63138
LONDON
W14 4BR
UK

And here's one that came in earlier

Heleen pimps my photos #1
blog comments powered by Disqus