You are all second class, bitches!

You all know how much I like a nice bargain, so here's me with 100 second class stamps to send to you bitches out there in the REAL world. As you know, because these stamps have no number on them just '2nd' they are still valid after the 3p price hike on the 6th of April! Yay! 10% saving!

On a related note, the price of international stamps goes up 6p on the 6th as well but there is no fix for that as you have to stick the numbers on :-(

However, I have a cunning plan to get a quick bargain in to avoid this postal stealth tax. Basically to save myself the incease in dough I'm going to cane the remaining 15 international stamps I have in my wallet on postcards abroad BEFORE the 6th of April! This way it's cheaper AND I get to send loads of postcards RIGHT NOW!

So if you're from somewhere foreign speak up NOW and get a recession-beating postcard from me before it's too late!

blog comments powered by Disqus