Pathetic reasons why I should (re)join facebook #1

This is the one that came up most regularly, I got it from a number of people, which clearly shows that either the speaker does not read my blog and realise what an abject loser I am with the ladies, or has absolutely no idea what I'm really like. But they always said it like they believed it and they always pulled it out like it was a trump card.

Get a load of this...

"But you NEED facebook." goes the argument, "Supposing you meet a girl and she wants to hook up with you. How are you ever going to be able to explain you don't have facebook? Why would she ever choose to contact you if she couldn't write on your wall and send you a message?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

WELL EXCUSE ME WHILE I PISS MY PANTS. Really though, ARE YOU BEING BLOODY SERIOUS!?!

Now regular readers of this blog will see the glaringly obvious fault in this logic. For new readers to the blog, I would like to just point out that no, I'm not gay.

Jesus. What a thoroughly inappropriate reason to cite for trying to keep me there. Fuck mine, can't you do any better than that...
blog comments powered by Disqus