Andy back in the UK and ready for blogging action!


Last Monday, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh reiterated his call for peace and cooperation between India and Pakistan by saying that one day it should be possible to have ""breakfast in Amritsar, lunch in Lahore and dinner in Kabul"

If this is Prime Minister Singh's intention then I think that as a solo Dosa Boy I have done my bit to prove that this is indeed possible.

I woke up this morning in Delhi, North India and had breakfast of a Dosa (of course), which is a South Indian dish. I followed this up with some Indian curry on the plane while somewhere over Karachi, while chatting to the Beagle Babies Cliff (from New Zealand) who was on the plane too.

This was followed by Lebanese at Dubai airport and Emirates airline Stroganoff (of Russian origin though I doubt the Russians would have been too pleased with this one), somewhere over Turkey.

As if this wasn't a show of cultural and cross border unity I got home to the UK and finished the day off with a good bowl of Vietnamese noodles at home.

All hail Manmohan Singh!
blog comments powered by Disqus