Facebook phone irony

Last night, after typing up the announcement that I would be deactivating my facebook account, I pressed the post button to post it on my wall (the electronic one) and it asked me for my mobile phone number to verify my account. I have always been a little suspicious of facebook for privacy and didn't want to give my number to it, so I didn't, but it wouldn't then let me post my announcement up, and just reset itself, losing my post which took about half an hour to write in the process.

Vexed, I went back in and wrote it again, finally posting at 3 in the morning after giving in and giving them my mobile number. I never wanted to do this.

In the morning I got up and the bastards had displayed my number on my info page for all and sundry to see. Again I was none too impressed and on the bus in to work I tried to use mobile facebook on my phone to delete the number, to which it ironicallly replied that if I deleted my mobile number it would deactivate my profile!

I was gonna do that anyway!

Anyway, after that invasion of my privacy I have added resolve and now I'm sure that myrealwall.com is going to be my great new obsession.

Come on send me some mail and let's get this thing moving!
blog comments powered by Disqus