The Saudi morning whore train

Anyone who has spoken to me or read my blog will know I have a big issue with the residents of the Gulf, mainly the rich, bloated arrogant variety.

I can't really see how they have the cheek to tell the rest of the world what to do when i have SEEN them on the plane to London ripping off all vestiges of religious shackledom and getting on miniskirts to party then going out on the town and paying for drinks and whores.

A friend of mine lives next to the pyramids and tells me that EVERY morning without fail, the Gulfies rock up and ride horses up and down the strip, spraying silly string and picking up whores after having spent the whole night partying.

Tomorrow morning I am going undercover to join them complete with a can of fake snow and silly string for what is essentially a real life fancy dress whores and Arabs party by the pyramids, during which time I have been promised the sight of Gulf Arabs humiliating themselves and paying for sex and booze.

Oh yes you gotta love it when they leave the religious high ground and fall into the gutter...
blog comments powered by Disqus