Too many churches

I know that Santiago is famous for it's churches and that people walk for miles to get here and see them but today I have had quite enough of churches.

I mean you turn a corner here ------- CHURCH!

I opened my curtains this morning ------- CHURCH!

When I opened the papers --------CHURCH!

Really though what on earth do we need this many churches for in one place! Anyone would think that it was a religious place or something...

Personally if it were up to me I'd knock one or two of them down and make them into pubs. After all, how many times have you found you needed a church? What can you do in church that you can't do in pub? I used to see my vicar in the pub all the time smokin and drinkin and he wasn't allowed to do that in church.

This isn't a major problem is it doctor...?

blog comments powered by Disqus