32/365 - Who's eyeing who?


Not one to let the tracing paper outline to go waste, I thought I'd mix and match today with some fineline pen action using the traced outline from piece 30 over some collaged maps and newspapers from Brasov.

The lady in the photo was apparently some really famous Romanian lady from Elenas youth and she was spotted in a Mongolian dress around town recently apparently.

Probably the nicest thing about this piece is the eye in the top right hand corner. As me and Elena sat making mailart, Elenas mum came in with this tiny little eye and said "I found this on the floor shortly after you left last time. I assume it's yours, although I haven't the faintest idea what it does. Here, take it back, you may be able to make use of it!"

And I did so straight away

blog comments powered by Disqus