Spanish Lessons

So far I have learnt how to say the following in Spanish

The Alphabet
I am a Japanese (female) secretary
I am interested in going to the museum

and as you can imagine I'm still a disaster with the ladies.

So last night I was chatting to Jesus, the bloody funny Spanish nurse and I learnt the phrase every needs to know.

"I shit on..."

This phrase, "May car when..." (I don't know how to spell it) can be used with virtually any noun, concrete or abstract but is usually used with your mother/the government/the Queen of England (yes the Spanish love a nice shit on the Queen!) and more abstractly "God" and "The sea"

The last two are surprisingly popular expressions here in Spain.

So altogether now...

"May car when God!"

Wicked! That should get me banned in Kuwait...
blog comments powered by Disqus