Drugs. The myth exploded

I've often heard it said that my hometown, Thamesmead has a drug problem and I'm a bit fed up of it. I'd just like to put this rumour to rest.

I personally have never had any problem getting drugs in Thamesmead. It's really easy to get drugs any time of the night or day on almost any street corner and they're quite good value too.

Also the rumour that the drug problem is getting worse is also a gross exageration and I would like to point out to anyone visiting my home town that drugs are now cheaper and easier to get hold of than they have been at any time in history.

They are so simple to obtain that even children can buy them and often sell them too and they are also freely available at Belmarsh, our local prison.

Good. Glad I got that off my chest.
blog comments powered by Disqus