I'm only happy when it rains

I've had the greatest time hanging out with lesbians, plumbers and artists in Vancouver, a lovely city. Am going skiing tomorrow, the accent doesn't get on my nerves, the weather is great (it rains). This country is great.

It has colourful money, not like that monopoly money rubbish down south, and the money has the queens head on it. People are friendly and unpretentious.

hung out today with an artist who was fairly round the bend but very amicable and she drew me a great picture in the travelling sketchpad. Landed in Calgary at 4 o clock and even before I had the chance to drop off my bags I was at a senior citizens christmas party. Tomorrow I'm going skiing and going for a mad dance christmas party with some phillipinos. Aint life grand!?
blog comments powered by Disqus