And here's one you missed earlier part 4 - Laptop Diary archive 7 December 2002

When in Rome...

Most of my friends are aware that I drink Tea. Lots of Tea all day and it's normally Earl Grey, Loose leaf. I like tea and I don't drink it for energy or to wake me up because it has no effect on me in that way.

However, some of my friends also know never to give me coffee. Ever. It's fucking dangerous.

It makes me hyperactive.

On the way to the hostel in which I'm staying right now I passed possibly 20 coffee shops from the station. Seattle is the home of Starbucks and the people of Seattle have long been known to have a deep java fascination. And while I'm here I will no doubt have to partake in some of the local brew myself.

God help the poor bastards who live here...

blog comments powered by Disqus