18 - Mailartists do it...

18 - Mailartists do it...

I'm pretty sure this is a problem reserved only for mailartists. When my friends and colleagues find out that I send lots and lots of post, I got offered all the postcards that they had picked up over the years "and never got around to sending"

The reasons people have postcards and not send them I'm sure are plentiful, but often I get postcards that people have not sent for the simple reason that they are shite.

These 2 cards fall into that category. I bet Glenn was just pleased to not have these embarrassments littering his house any more.

18 - Mailartists do it...

The original postcard was a line of condoms hanging from a washing line, with days of the week and the cheerful and frankly nauseatingly poor humoured "Having a great week in London"

Why the hell did he ever buy such tat I have to wonder. Everyone to their own I guess.

I decided to do a little censoring of that particularly tasteless gag but wanted to keep a bit of tongue in cheek humour there, hence this piece. Decided to add 2 for today as I wanted these embarrassing cards out of my collection as quickly as possible.
blog comments powered by Disqus