I need to grow some breasts

I've been after a digital SLR these past few weeks and scouring the internet here in Spain for either a Canon 400D or a 20D at a push.

So this week, I see a 20D for sale on facebook in Barcelona and I ring the guy right. Anyway, he says he's not sure whether he's going to sell it or not, but he has this girl interested in it. Then he never gets back to me.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

I was bumped off my first job in 1998 and replaced by a girl with no brain and big breasts. In the last job I was in I managed to get replaced by a girl with big breasts.

And now a complete stranger sells his camera to a girl, who no doubt has big breasts!

I shall be going to Malibu for a breast transplant tomorrow to try and secure my job and so that I never miss a bargain again.
blog comments powered by Disqus