Back in Madrid!

So I arrived back in Madrid yesterday and Carl comes online today and says

"So I guess you saw the sheep parading through the city"

"eh?"

"Yeah apparently 1000s of sheep walked through the centre of Madrid today"

I had to ask Gonzo and my new flatmate Jesse if they'd seen any sheep and we have both (yeah all three of us) been out all day and not a single lamb.

So don't believe everything you read on the BBC.

Turbulence was hard to take on the way over, given my erm....mistreatment the other day at the club, for which I will never be able to look at a cricket bat in the same way again.

Oh and I've also been invited to dance in a carnival in Qatar, all expenses paid.

Oh so much news and so little time! I start work tomorrow at the new place.

AAAAAARGH!
blog comments powered by Disqus