The internet is fucking awesome!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ago in the distant past I used to listen to loads of pirate radio under the bedcovers at night and get lost in the underground sounds of south London. I love house and garage and it was the best place to hear the latest cuts. This was a time before Craig David went all soppy on us and was actually a bloody good MC.

Anyway I heard this show on a radio station one night with a DJ called Caution and this absolutely incredible MC called TEE. It was so good I recorded it on a TAPE and caned this tape for YEARS. The next week I tried to tune in again and the station must have been busted or something cos I never heard this DJ or MC again.

Thanks to Myspace though, I've just tracked him down! PHWOAR!
blog comments powered by Disqus