Oh dear. Maybe I should sort out my priorities...

So a couple of weeks back my finger needs to be bled of pus cos it's infected by a cat in India and the first thing I do? Go to the hospital? See a doctor? Nah...

Take a picture of it and blog it.

Tomorrow I get kicked out of the hotel and have to find a place to live in Madrid, while simultaneously holding down a full time job in a foreign country, with my bank account almost empty. So what do I do? Spend the evening on the web looking for a place to live and phoning eveyone in sight? Nah...

Sit in my hotel, take in the last warm shower I'm gonna have for a while before I have to sleep on the streets and make full use of the free internet one last time to get a few more Dosaboys posts up for the team.

Simon says to me tonight "erm mate don't you think you should just change your priorities around for a week or two til you get a house?"

Nah....
blog comments powered by Disqus