Personals

Ants - Here's your fucking personal you cunt! You can kiss my arse you piece of shit! Is this what you wanted? Well you've got it you miserable waste of space. You're so ugly, face like my arsehole it's no wonder you're now self-employed! I wouldn't let you clean my toilets, as you'd only pull the handle off and lock yourself in! I know what you mean by self-employed anyway – it’s what I call myself too, cos I haven’t got a girlfriend either! What the fuck do you mean you're catering for loads of people!?! You have one guest round and fucking burn the one thing you're cooking you bloody imbecile! As for coming round your house when I get back you can shove your new speakers up your arse (or give them to me - you know you want to) cos it's you I'm really gonna come and see. And I'll probably kill you.

There that's made up for all the abuse you didn't receive before hasn't it?

blog comments powered by Disqus